City of Foley announces Independence Day schedule.
In observance of the Fourth of July, the following city department schedules will be affected:
- Administrative offices, as well as all non-essential departments for the City of Foley will be closed on Monday, July 5, and reopen at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, July 6.
- Foley’s city council will meet at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6 at Foley City Hall.
- Foley’s Public Works Department will be closed on Monday, July 4. Monday’s normal routes for garbage and recycling will be picked up on Tuesday, July 6. The schedule for the rest of the week is not affected.
- The Foley Public Library will be closed from Saturday, July 3 through Monday, July 5 for the holiday, reopening Tuesday, July 6 at 8 a.m.
- The Foley Welcome Center, the Railroad Museum, and the Senior Center will be closed on Monday, July 5 and reopen on Tuesday, July 6.
- Foley Police and Fire Departments will remain open over the holiday to ensure public safety.
We wish you and your family a safe and happy Fourth of July.