We know it has been an incredibly difficult week for the residents of our amazing city. We want you to know the City is working full-steam to assist you.
*City crews have been out working to clear roads and have begun garbage pickup.
*This Facebook page will continue to share as many timely posts regarding supply distribution so please continue to check back.
*We are blessed to have partners like @Riviera Utilities and @Baldwin EMC working around the clock to restore power and water.
*While situations like this often bring out the generosity in people, it also brings out the worst in some. Please be careful and stay diligent when hiring contractors to conduct repairs on your home or business.
– Make sure ANYONE doing repairs to your home or business can show you a City of Foley Business License. It will be hot pink, signed by the Mayor and City Clerk, and feature a City Logo.
– For roof repairs more than $2,500, make sure the contractor has a State of Alabama Roofing License.
– For any structural repairs more than $10,000 make sure the contractor has a State of Alabama Homebuilders License.
*Grocery stores continue to operate on adjusted schedules, please contact them for further information. At this time:
– Walmart sustained damage and is closed
– Publix is open
– Winn Dixie is open
– Many grocery stores north of Foley are open
*We are hearing reports of carbon monoxide poisoning related to improper use of generators. Please follow all manufacturer’s regulations and stay safe.